Friday, July 3, 2009

Word Games

You know I love word games. I do the crossword every day. I watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune (which will always be "Hangman" to me.)



My dog has been going to an obedience class. Of course, the class is really for me so I can learn everything I've done wrong and try to correct the error of my ways. All I know is we're both exhausted when it's over.

I've read several different opinions on how many words that dogs can really recognize and understand. I'm sure it varies by the breed and other factors. I just want my dog to master the basics. Maybe she needs some word games.

3 comments:

  1. OK, here's what she understands:

    Blah, blah, blah, Gabby, blah, blah, Gabby, blah, blah, blah.

    (You know I like to tease you dog lovers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes blah, blah, blah is all we humans understand too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, Gabby is a pretty smart dog! She picked Sheri. Also, she hasn't lost her membership to The Flamigo Lounge like I did! Meeting Ms Gabby is like meeting her litter-mate Sheri. She is a smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete