Monday, June 1, 2009

Shopping at the Wal Mart


(You'll have to double click on the image above to read each box.)

Try to avoid it all you want. Odds are you will find yourself at WalMart for something. I don't know anyone who enjoys shopping there. Usually people talk about going there by saying, "I hate it but ...
it's so cheap."

it's on my way home."

they have everything."

These statements are all true and that is how this one company with no regard for customer service has managed to hold us all hostage.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed that little forward. I cracked up when I read these. I must say, I just might win at this game if we dare ever go play it! Maybe we can stop at the Walmarts on the way to Debs this Fall! Lynn, You and I could have a Ball. Or maybe we can wait till we get to Tennesse, surely, deb has one or two in her little town (or nearby).
    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst thing about Walmart is the people trying to push their buggies(southern term for cart) talking on the cell phone about something that has nothing to do with what they are shopping for. "Girl,I told Monique he was there with Sherell,but she dont believe it." or "The doctor said it was really bad". I dont want to hear your personal conversations. Get off your cell phone,get what you need,and get out of my way!! I miss and love you Signed, you know who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband is on oxygen and we go to Walmart because prescriptions are cheapest there

    ReplyDelete