Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello Again

For whatever reason, a number of you have asked me to blog again. I admit to missing it tremendously. I also admit to knowing so many others who do it better, who are funnier, who do it with more purpose and who put me to shame. As I have been reminded, it's not a competition. And, I am not going to apologize for not knowing how to add music and other stuff. I will have to wait until one of my goddaughters or younger friends visits.
In a few weeks, I get to take a trip with my besties. This picture is from a trip a couple of decades ago when Jan & I humiliated Deb. What are best friends for? I wish I could be like my friend Kristen and share world travels, great recipes and the joy of family. I wish I could be like my friend Janis and share family stories and words of enthusiasm. I wish I could be like my Aunt Cess and share the joys of finding love and adventure after a lifetime of love and adventure with your first love. I wish I had time to read all the blogs, tweets, and other things that grab my attention. But,I will share a few thoughts. Maybe some perspective on the divorced life. You can count on things about dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, honey, I can't begin to tell you how flattered I am that you mentioned me and my writing. I didn't even know you had a blog until this very minute and I'm scrolling and scrolling. Really enjoying your thoughts and the way you express them. Hoping to get the energy and time tomorrow for a post of my own... and now I really want to because I think you might read it! xxx

    ReplyDelete