Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sleeping Like a Dog

I often struggle with sleep. I have my routines and some nights they work more than others. Lately, I'm sleeping better.

I sleep with my dog, Gabby. She's a good sleeper -- the kind that gives you a friendly warning growl if you try to shove her over. She sleeps best when she's had lots of exercise.

Yesterday, we did our daily walk in the park. Then a friend stopped by with his dog and they ran around the back yard.


They had such fun that I loaded Gabby in the car and headed to their neighborhood so the play date could continue.

There was no need to count sheep last night. We both slept like dogs. Maybe we both need more exercise.

1 comment:

  1. I took my daughter to the doctor this morning and somebody asked if we were twins. Are these dogs twins? Or are they mother and daughter?

    ReplyDelete