Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hang in there my friends


This post might seem a bit cryptic. It's a shout out... a show of support ... a loving nod to many people I know and love who are struggling with ... well, let's just say they're struggling.

To J & J, You are amazing people who have dealt with a lot of adversity. I'm sorry your parents are hurting and mostly sorry that they're hurting you.

To D & S, your mom has some tough decisions to make soon. I hope you will both help her as she has tried to help you.

To T, you are being framed and we will figure something out. Regardless of the outcome, I am glad you are my friend.

To K, I want you to be healthy and well. I want to see you smile. Truthfully, I want to see you move on. (Sorry.)
,
Mostly, I am just amazed at the power of friendship and the power of prayer. Hang in there, my friends. Some struggles are more visible than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment