Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Embracing the New Year

Earlier this week, my aunt married her love. She and her new husband have both experienced love and loss with their first spouses. Now they are embracing each other and their future together. Not only am I extremely happy for them, I am inspired by them.

I'm in search of inspiration right now. Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and my divorce is still not final. My job search is in "crash and burn" mode. I keep getting soooo close and then something happens. The roller coaster of hopes up/hopes dashed is exhausting.
But the new year is almost here and I'm finding a lot to look forward to. Or more accurately, new things to be inspired by and about.

Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Congrats to the Newlyweds!
    2010 is gonna be a wonderful year full of new beginings. The best is yet to be! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration carries a lot of weight. Your time to shine is around the corner! Don't stop turning the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete