Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pants on the Ground

Ok, I admit it. I've been watching the auditions for American Idol. Except when it becomes cruel, I am enjoying it.

Now a 62-year old civil rights activist had started a You Tube sensation. Larry Platt performed "Pants on the Ground" which includes my favorite lyric:

Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.


Since I have never been a fan of the gansta' rap, in-the-'hood dress code, this has become my new favorite song. Football players were singing it in locker rooms last weekend. My mom and I have been singing it in the car.

I highly recommend you google "Pants on the Ground" and watch the You Tube video. You might have a new favorite song.

1 comment:

  1. When I heard this the other night on AI I thought of you! How many times have we mumbled, get a belt~ your pants are falling to the ground! Then of course there is that night, I hollered at the hoodums with their pants on the ground @ 38th & Meridian... real smart! Lucky they were so shocked they did not shoot us!

    ReplyDelete